Basic questions that will be answered in the Derivatives Forum are:
1. In what ways could derivatives be used as investment tools for insurance in different market sectors such as:
2. What are the opportunities and the threats from using derivatives in pension funds and in mutual funds?
3. The use of derivatives from portfolio managers is a subject of strategy or a one way road?
4. How can managers increase their performance if they don't use in their portfolios derivative products?
5. Are structured derivatives for all investors or for specific types of investors?
6. What is the current valuation of Greek stocks today? What's the comparison of Greek sectors with their international peer groups? What are the fundamentals of the Greek market?
7. Is the problematic market of real estate a barrier to growth of American economy?
8. What is the role of Portfolios Risk management?
9. New concepts of portfolio management and complex methodologies of risk measurement.
10. Is Fed responsible for the handlings in the last crises?
11. In what ways the companies that make synthetic products will be influenced by MiFID?
12. The information flow between derivatives market and the underlying market of FTSE-ASE20 and FTSE-ASE 40 indices.
13. CFDs (Contracts for Differences). New Trends, New Tools, New Opportunities.
14. New Strategies in Proprietary Trading.